Writing with Emotion, Tension, & Conflict

Today I am posting about a book that I believe will change the way I write. Cheryl St. John is the author of this book, WRITING WITH EMOTION, TENSION & CONFLICT.

http://www.amazon.com/Writing-Emotion-Tension-Conflict-Techniques-ebook/dp/B00G8OIFYU/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392917909&sr=1-1&keywords=writing+with+emotion+tension+and+conflict
 
 
It doesn't matter how many books I write and sell. I always look for 'how to write' books. I want to learn how to write better. This is one of the best I've found in a long time. If you want to learn more about conflict, this is the book for you. After all, don't we all want to add conflict to our stories? Emotion and tension are important when writing conflict. This is a win/win book!
 
Please, if you are a serious writer, click on the cover of this book and get your copy today. You won't be sorry.

No comments: