I love this picture. The colors are beautiful. I'm also crazy about water and my favorite place to visit is the woods. I hope you enjoy it, too.
Do you have a favorite season?
What is there to get excited about? Here are 5 very good reasons and not necessarily listed in their order of importance.
1. I get to reconnect with my writing friends that are attending.
2. I get to reconnect with my agent, Tamela Hancock Murray, who is also one of my friends.
3. This year I will meet two, new to me, Love Inspired editors and reconnect with Melissa Endlich.
4. And this is a big one, I will get to listen to Lauraine Snelling as the keynote speaker and spend a little time thanking her for helping me in my writing career.
5. I will be attending classes to help me improve my writing. Very important to do.
So are you going? if so, what are you looking forward to doing?
Thank you so much for being a part of THE WRITER’S WORLD blog series. It was fun doing this interview with you.
J Thank you very much Rhonda for this opportunity. It’s so appreciated.
Millie Hamilton stood in the stagecoach doorway and looked out on the town before her. Dusty, rustic and sparse. Most certainly not like her beloved hometown of Cottonwood Springs, New Mexico, with its trees along Main Street and flower boxes in front of businesses. No, she was finally in Granite, Texas, six months past her original arrival date.
Just click on the cover to buy the book and read more :) Thanks!!
This area, pictured above, has my laptop computer desk, A straight comfortable chair, and my laptop and Ipad. On the End Table is my book nook with my Bible, prayer journal and current reading material. It also has a lamp, my phone, and a walnut chess board in case a friend stops for a game of chess On the bottom shelf, that patch of blue is my footies in case my feet get cold. Behind the door of the end table is a portable file box. In the drawer of the other end table is a memo pad and pen and my Ipod and charging cords. On the wall are the high school pictures of my son and daughter. My son’s picture didn’t show up because of glare. There’s also a picture of Jesus when He calmed the seas with a caption, “Peace, Be Still”. That picture always makes me feel better when things are chaotic.